Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My first dayz back to sydney...


was a tired day today... keep on sleeping but still not enough! sitting flight for 7 hours wasnt a good experience even though it is A380. seriously not ok... but no choice, if u are flying to see n spent time with someone then u will think it is worth to do tat!!! yeah... for me, it worth to fly back to malaysia but always never feel like flying back to sydney where i need to leave my loved one...

maybe one day later i will so crazy n so wanted to see him by taking 23 hours flight!! will i? yeah... i will if i got the money!!

crying baby... haha this is wat he called me... i admit i m because i keep on crying the moment i think of him!!! wat a torture and bad feeling... m i too greedy? i had already spent 1.5 months with him most of the time n we had our relaxing trip but still i wan to be with him more....

i have never let him know tat i feel safe, blessful, happy and stress free when i m with him... he is so good to me n i wan it more... i so hope i can just stay with him every single moment now but i m kinda dream on...

like he said, he dun like me always be sad and complaining!! so i will listen to u dear... i will live my life well and study well here and i won't let u worry me much... i wanna thank u, dear so taking care of me these days... i m so much appreciated and in love with it...

seriously, i won't wasting my precious time as much as last time anymore. i wan to use it well and plan well for my future. i wan to earn money as much as i can!! i hope i can. i wan to fly to the another half of the world to find him as i had promised!!!

today is messy... n my sadness accompanying me all dayz... i hope i can get over it fast but i think it is gonna to use up a very very long til i met him i guess... if let me choose again, i will never want to leave malaysia n come all the way to study...

i hope for a better tomolo ... =)

ps: i will always love u, my dear =

No comments: