Sunday, June 8, 2008

静静的端午节。。。

Yet another Sunday... just like usual, slept till evening... then done nothing much n just read thru a chapter...

oh today is 端午节man... still got dumpling in the fridge but i m lazy to eat it... anyway i wan to greet my grandpa first... happy birthday o, grandpa!! know that he can't hear n see but never mind la, i just wan to wish him only... hope he got a healthy body...

when human comes to a certain age, i think our body machine sure complain n start to give problems... maybe they are yelling for a rest!! =P even now (not to say i m old but...) i start to feel my body getting so much older n not functioning well, at least my brain did tat to me... feel hard to study n concentrate... must start exercise tomorrow... cannot keep on like tat!!

got my lecturer mail last night, so so so sad... he dun let me redo my assignment n summore yell at me =( why so unfair??! why other classes can do that but yet i can't... i dun wan to be the lowest... in fact i dun think i m tat worst!!! why? why? why? ( i can't believe it)

been thinking n thinking for the whole day... nothing can change still....

while wasting my time... i glance thru FB n realise tat i m alone and lonely... i tot i close to my frens and i have a lot of frens but actually i m not... i m just always n like usual isolated on an island without people's notices... even though i always said i dun mind on the friendship thingy but deep in my heart, i do take it seriously...

dunno y... i tot people like me who have been experienced in friendship problems before should have no problems in handling alone mode... but i dun think is possible for me... always tat scare of loneliness... m i having problems? problems n problems me... haiz tot somebody may be my buddy or best frens but i think tat people doesnt feel n reckon like the way i think n feel...

dun be sad, ying... u must be strong n tough... u are always tough!!!

Ganbateh!!!

端午节快乐 =)

3 comments:

Panda said...

hmm... sounds like somebody is complaining that we as her buddy didnt care of her...
EH!! MSG U MSN PUN TAK DA RESPOND!! didnt kick u very good d lo!!!
cepat study for ur exam ahhhhhhhh!!!!

Panda said...

hmm.... sounds like somebody is complaining that her buddies us didnt care about her...
EHHHHHH!! MSG U IN MSN PUN TAK RESPOND!!!
didnt kick u very good loh!!
ishhhhhhh cepat study for ur exam lahhhh!!!

Ah-Meowww said...

*kick* - -lll
i just do wat she said!