Wednesday, June 11, 2008

a glory dayz??! i doubt...

Leave another half an hour then i would like to say bye to 'today' n welcome ' tomorrow'... haiz again i m stuck on my bed for more than half a day, nearly 14 hours i guess. just finished printed out all the articles tat i need to read for friday exam. n finished my 2 hours dinner n it comes to the end of the day... i tot each min got 6o sec but why my 60 min gone so fast???!!!

oh my god, wat i m doing rite now?! yeah... blogging... so hardworking in blogging not like me, but so lazy in study (memang like me!) ok... i shall not waste time anymore!!! i will turn myself focus on the exam table (yeah, i practically set a table for studying n look so pro there but the laziest fellow in the house goes no where but honoured by me, =P)



oh... anyway, never think tat my jimui will read my blog... so paiseh la... summore kena scolded lagi o... but i guess she will oni read it once in a blue moon!! so cannot really complain much la...

very disappointed again, waiting for tat fellow's contact for whole day but i seem like being forgetting by him! 没良心的家伙哦!! ok set... 3 weeks ignoring him! ^.^

okok... is time for me to bathe n turn to my study table n study probably...
yeah... left a day to go to war (exam!) hope i wun sacrified in it!! anyway stil got another 2 wars coming... must really practice well for those!!

No comments: