Monday, June 9, 2008

被欺骗的感情。。。

oh my godness...

i have been waiting the whole day from 9a.m till 12a.m but still i not yet received my assignment's result which tat subject is going to be examine on friday... summore the questions are based on assignment!!! my lecturer lied to us... she summore sent us email on last friday to remind us that she will be sending back our result on monday!! but wat in the end??? lecturer always like tat... T.T''

really got no mood to read on the chapters n heaps n heaps of articles!!! so lazy... (just like the usual me)

been sleepless for the past few days... i m now thinking m i having fear of exam or wat...

anyway, even though the circumstance is tat exam on the friday but i m still being the expert in time wasting... wasting at no where.... perhaps a few minutes here... but the current me, Venus, just not energetic to focus on reading n reading n revise... i m hopeless!!!

i think i really need to learn from rou rou... she can still concentrate in her work exercise n reading while i making noise there... so paiseh man...

anyway... feeling empty tonight... n another sleepless nite to me...

i hope i can get bac my assignment result asap... dun treat me like tat...

i dun like suffer but i m living in suffering stage currently...

加油哦!! 蔡曉莹, 加油!!!

oh... today is Queen's birthday (a holiday but not a wonderful day to me!)

With love

1 comment:

Ah-Meowww said...

加油菜晓莹
omg omg... sumone kena influence and called herself the full name.. muaahha.. omg i tot u abandone this blog adi.. suddenly why ah blog so rajin !