Tuesday, June 10, 2008

yet another dayz

oh no... another day gone, 2 more days to go!!! again, i wasted a day for doing nothing.... suppose to got up early morning today but like usual, i only woke up in the evening... look at the clock n realised i must get up in a second to rush to the bank.... god... i m so lucky tat i actually sempat to get into the bank n queue for it!!! i guess everyone oni go to the bank when it is about to close... super a lot people!!!

so long din eat bread liao, so bought a aud$3.90 roll of bread for my high tea aka ms.venus's breakfast... =) my eyes suddenly turn to the laptop n thinking if i've got something important to do or wat?? indeed... yeah... my assignment result!!! finally i saw it in my mailbox... so happy to get back the result although it wasnt a good mark!!

sometimes i really hate the one tat i care... dun really need to know who but damn it... how can he din reply my msg n did not bother to tel me wat time is his flight back!! i keep waiting n waiting but i disappointed again... memang mei liang xin!!! heh... dun wan talk to him for 3 weeks d!!! hate him...

back to my study progression, i would said i m slower than turtle!!! n wat's more, i got no idea wat to study for the friday exam... n dun feel like study for my mps n taxation law now... so ended up, an empty day!!

i dun like this kind of me!!! i wan to change... i really wan to change the attitude!!!

so, i shall not draggy here... tat's all for today... hope i have got a good sleep n concentrate tomorrow! cannot wasting time again please!!!! i beg u, venus....

the worst me, venus...

1 comment:

Panda said...

ishhh suddenly so rajin blogging... not like u =X
btw, just now the 2 comments... paiseh, dont know must approve 1, so post two times coz i tot u didnt receive it
anyway....


CEPAT STUDYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!